The Jupiter+ Autopilot
The Jupiter+ AutoPilot unit provides the worlds finest control for not only Multi-rotor UAS but also for both UAS helicopters and fixed wing application. Our custom setup assistant software provides a powerful platform for initial setup and adjustment. The Autopilot is capable of carrying out full automatic mission flight with all well known mission planning software. Our long term experience of developing aerial control technology will provide you a locked in and always in control feeling without any intensive training.
We can provide fully custom solutions with branded software and case design. Please contact us for more details.
- Flight Control Modes (Manual, Attitude, GPS)
- Enhanced Loss-Control Protection
- Augmented Control Mode (ACM): 5 types (Point-of-Interest, Stick-Orientation, Home Steering, Navigation control, Navigation Pause)
- Compatible RC systems: INF GCS, Futaba S-Bus, JETI EX Bus
- Compatible GPS: Ublox, Hemisphere, Trimble
- Interface: GPS port 2 x CAN Bus, 1 x USB, 4 x UART ports (are typically used for RTK, Transponder and to communicate with GCS)
- On-board Data Logger: Micro SD 8 G byte
- Control output: Basic 4 controls for Swash and Rudder(330Hz PWM) 4 x PWM(including the channel for throttle. 70Hz) 3 x Switch channels (could be used for 70Hz output) 2 x Functions controlled with PWM (Camera trigger (pull low 300ms) and Sprayer).
- Control input: RPM information input, Input capture (PWM Input)
- Operating Voltage: 4.5V~8.5V
- Current consumption: Max 3W (typical：0.5A at 5V)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ 60°C
- Altitude Holding: 3 types Barometric Sensor / GPS / Laser
- Maximum Wind: Beaufort scale 7
- Maximum Yaw Angular Velocity: GPS mode: 150°/s
- Maximum Tilt Angle: GPS mode: 30°
- Maximum ascent / descent Velocity: GPS mode: ±6m/s