Ground Control System
Innoflight GCS Pro
The Innoflight GCS Pro has been designed for easy in field use and safe operating control of a UAS platform. The 3 axis joystick allows for simple control of our autopilots, giving our clients a fast training time and eliminates the chance of pilot error. The daylight readable Microsoft tablet screen allows easy infield mission planning and flight telemetry monitoring.
- Rugged water proof case
- 3K Carbon fiber face plate
- Long range FCC Part 15.247 approved data link
- Altitude adjustment spring centering for altitude hold
- Heavy duty locking autopilot mode switches
- Variable Resister channel for gimbal control
- Intuitive 3 axis joystick (Pitch, Roll, Yaw)
- Compatible with Multi Rotor, Single Rotor and fixed wing Jupiter autopilot series
- Bluetooth connection to Windows PC/Tablet for mission control programs
- Integrated USB hub for use of wireless mouse, autopilot tuning and SD card adapter
- Emergency parachute activation switches
- Set up assistant for customization
- Incredibly small form factor (246mm x 175mm x 77mm)
- Powered by a single portable USB Power pack for simplicity
A hassle free Bluetooth connection is used for the tablet to GCS communication allowing the tablet to removed from the GCS to connect to the autopilot or sit in the truck and monitor the flight for those colder days!
Class leading smaller form factor with all the power of a larger ground control station.
Using the robust Microhard FCC complaint and FAA approved modems we are able to offer a reliable link to the aircraft for command and control plus full telemetry down link. We also offer the GCS with the proven RFD 900/868mhz modems as an alternative solution.
Each GCS system is pre-set to the aircraft or autopilot version you request allowing instant use by the end user without the setup hassle.
Custom firmware and hardware modifications are available on request, please use the contact page to get in touch!