The INF Scanlift is a professional heavy lift UAS multirotor platform that has been developed as an efficient way to carry a wide range of sensors including the LiDAR USA Imaging range.
The ScanLift 800 offers the same key features as the DJI Government Edition UAS:
- No Data Transmission – The only way data is transmitted is if the user deliberately sends it. No component of the ScanLift will ever transfer data by any means to anyone, including third parties and Innoflight.
- No Automatic Updates – You have full control on when firmware updates are applied to your fleet. You will never be denied flight capabilities due to outdated firmware. Feel free to test the update when it is convenient for you.
- Restricted Hardware Pairing – Each ScanLift is specifically linked with its Ground Control Station(s). The GCS of one ScanLift may not be used on a different ScanLift by accident or even on purpose. By design, the Galaxy prevents the use of unauthorized third-party devices.
Ease of Use
Your field teams should be able to focus more on getting good data and less on aircraft operations. Pilots should not be required to be mechanical or aviation experts to operate an aircraft safely.
Operated via our long range 3-axis Joystick configured 900/868mhz Ground Control Station or a more conventional style RC 2.4ghz system, the platform is simple to control to our Jupiter+ autopilot system.
Experienced remote pilots often understand all aircraft operations within one hour.
- Simple ground control station
- Autonomous take off & landing capability
- Straightforward pre-flight and post-flight checklists
- Waypoint missions
- MAVlink compatibility for mission planning software
SKYCAT Parachute Integration
The INF ScanLift features an optional SKYCAT ballistic recovery parachute in the event of a flight condition outside the set parameters the parachute will automatically deploy. Skycat have a large eject distance and have Larger parachutes — The best weight/performance ratio of all parachute recovery system we have tested and perfectly suited to the ScanLift.
Ground Control Station
A ground control station (GCS) is used to operate the ScanLift, this is an intuitive control system with built in tablet and long-range communication link for simple and safe operation. The GCS and ScanLift Radio modem (RF Link) is designed for long range operation and is FCC approved to be compliant with FAA standards. (FCC ID: NS913P900).
- SkyCat series Parachute
- HDMI video/payload feed
LiDAR, Thermal, Photogrammetry, Multispectral, Hyperspectral, and Multi-Sensor
- Span: 1.32 m (52″) Motor to motor
- Dry Weight: 7.35kg (including LiDAR dampening plate and quick release mount)
- MTOW: 20kg (44 lbs)
- Endurance: 10-45 minutes (Dependent on payload and battery size)
- Max Survey Speed: 12m/s
- Propeller size: 28″ Carbon Fibre
- Recommended batteries: 25,000mah HV 6s (x2)
- Autopilot: Innoflight Jupiter MGCS: Built in windows tablet
- External power supply: 12v, 5v
- Communications: S.Bus/Serial