The SmaRTK platform, along with the is being used by Vehicle, Aeronautic and Robotic industries worldwide, helping small and big companies to integrate advanced GNSS capabilities into their solutions. We also offer Hardware and Software customization for any type of customers, actually most of the SmaRTK users are custom made!
The modular SmaRTK platform gives you every option, so you can use the receiver exactly as you need. The mainframe includes a powerful on-board computer running the OS that is flexible to handle any configuration, including a choice between Single and Double GNSS receivers, receiving and broadcasting through UHF Radio-modems or cellular modem, RTK and PPK, and custom applications for your specific needs.
- GNSS Receiver: Triple (L1+L2+L5) Frequency
- UHF Radio-modem: None, 2W Internal Rx & Tx, 35W External Tx
- Operation Modes: RTK, PPK, NTRIP CORS, AutoCaster CORS, Serial CORS, and combined modes
- Mainframe built with Industrial components (Callibrated at NOAA)
- NTRIP/CORS Support
- NTRIP/CORS Correction Broadcasting
- AutoCaster Direct P2P Data link
- 3G/4G Modem: Quad band, global coverage
- 6400mAh Li-Ion batteries (more than 13h of continuous operation)
- SmaRTK OS that can be custom-fit for your industry needs
Adjustable System Design
RTKITE GNSS RTK MODULE RECEIVER
The RTKite includes the powerful North Stealth GNSS L1+L2 RTK module that along with its powerful processor and communication platform can work, out of the box, as an RTK Base or Rover with millimetric accuracy, or DGPS logging receiver for post processing RINEX, or simply as a standalone receiver for high accuracy navigation with precision using SBAS signals like EGNOS or WAAS.
North knows how difficult is to integrate an RTK GNSS receiver from scratch, and upon request from several developers and in collaboration with the European Space Agency, we worked alongside the teams of professional and home brewed UAV and industrial solutions to have the perfect open platform to obtain millimetric GPS, GLONAS, COMPASS and GALILEO positioning with minimal effort and with zero R+D. The North RTKite does everything for you, so you can focus on your work while leaving the positioning complexities to us. Also, you have lifetime support and customization if your solution demands it.