personal information we collect about you as:
▪ a customer; and/or
▪ a visitor (Visitor) to our websites, (Website);
You may be both a customerand a Visitor.
By using the Website and/or providing us with any personal information you agree that you
use, holding and disclosure of any of your personal information and you consent to our
collection, use and disclosure of your sensitive information in accordance with and as set out
If you provide us with the personal information of another individual, you warrant that you
permission to provide their personal information to us.
1 What personal information we collect and how
As a Customer we collect personal information including:
▪ your full name and position/role at your organisation;
▪ the name and ABN of your business;
▪ your address, mobile phone number and email address; and
▪ banking / payment details (including your bank and credit card details).
We collect personal information when you provide it to us via the Website, such as when
filling out a contact form.
As a Visitor we collect your personal information if:
▪ you provide to it us on the Website (i.e. entering information into a form or
contacting us via the Website);
▪ you enter and/or participate in a competition or survey of ours; and/or
▪ if you otherwise contact us by phone, email or mail.
2 How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect about you for the purpose of providing products
and services to you as a business owner.
▪ to process and deliver products and services to you.
▪ to provide you with information about our products and services you requested and
any other products or services that are related to those that you requested
▪ to personalise and customise the products and services we offer you;
▪ to understand how we can better serve your needs as a customer.
▪ to process payments and transactions relating to your purchase.
We use the personal information we collect about you:
▪ to respond to your queries and any complaints;
▪ to send you marketing communications (if requested).
▪ to conduct surveys and promotions; and
▪ for other purposes as permitted or required by law.
How we share your personal information
A number of third-party service providers support us in providing services to you and we will
share your personal information with them to assist us to perform one or more of the
▪ Microsoft, which hosts our CRM platform;
Our third-party service providers are headquartered or have their data centres located in:
▪ Australia; and
▪ the United States.
We also use certain third-party tools ourselves (and do not transfer your personal
information to these third parties for their own use). While we review the privacy and security
arrangements of our third-party service providers and control the data they store, in some
cases it is technically possible for them to access data containing your personal information.
We may also share your personal information for other reasons as authorised or required by
Security of your personal information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
As a result, while INF will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal
information including the use of encryption of in-transit data, we cannot guarantee or warrant
the security of any personal information you transmit via the internet.
We also have reasonable security controls in place to protect your personal information once
it reaches us, including encryption of data at rest, regular software patching and logging of
Information may be collected through the use of “cookies” on our Website. Cookies are small
text files that a website can use in order to recognise visitors who revisit a website so as to
facilitate their ongoing access to and use of the website. They enable usage behaviour to be
tracked and aggregate data to be compiled that would facilitate more targeted advertising
and improved content. Typically, cookies involve the assigning of a unique number to the
periodically for changes. If any changes are significant or substantial we will either let you
know in writing or post a message to that effect on our Website.
Your continued use of the Website, requesting or continued use of our services or the
If you have a privacy complaint
Act by us you can contact us using the contact information in the Our contact information
section below. You will need to provide us with sufficient detail regarding your complaint and
any supporting evidence.
Our Privacy Officer will investigate the issue and determine the steps to be taken to resolve
the complaint. We will notify you in writing if we require any additional information and also of
the outcome of the investigation.
If you are not happy with the outcome of our investigation, you may complain to the Office of
the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) whose contact details can be obtained from
the OAIC website noted below in the Further information section.
10 Our contact information
should be addressed to:
Privacy Manager via our contact form.
For further information about the Privacy Act or to make a complaint to the Privacy
Commissioner, please see the website of the OAIC at www.oaic.gov.au.