Heavy Payloads, More Data, Less Time
We understand the growing information security concerns surrounding drone technology. Innoflight believes honesty and transparency are key factors in making our customers successful. As one of the few UAS manufacturers with a proprietary autopilot, we are able to confidently explain the cybersecurity of our systems.
The Galaxy 950 offers the same key features as the DJI Government Edition UAS:
- No Data Transmission – The only way data is transmitted is if the user deliberately sends it. No component of the Galaxy 950 will ever transfer data by any means to anyone, including third parties and Innoflight.
- No Automatic Updates – You have full control on when firmware updates are applied to your fleet. You will never be denied flight capabilities due to outdated firmware. Feel free to test the update when it is convenient for you.
- Restricted Hardware Pairing – Each Galaxy 950 is specifically linked with its Ground Control Station(s). The GCS of one Galaxy may not be used on a different Galaxy by accident or even on purpose. By design, the Galaxy prevents the use of unauthorized third-party devices.
Where are the autopilot and aircraft manufactured?
The Jupiter+ autopilot is manufactured in Taiwan, and the Galaxy 950 UAS is manufactured in Melbourne, Australia. In 2020, all manufacturing will move to the USA.
Ease of Use
Your field teams should be able to focus more on getting good data and less on aircraft operations. Pilots should not be required to be mechanical or aviation experts to operate an aircraft safely.
Operated via our long range 3-axis Joystick configured 900/868mhz Ground Control Station or a more conventional style RC 2.4ghz system, the platform is simple to control to our Jupiter+ autopilot system.
Experienced remote pilots often understand all aircraft operations within one hour.
If you can fly DJI aircraft, you can fly the Galaxy…
- Simple ground control station
- Autonomous take off & landing capability
- Straightforward pre-flight and post-flight checklists
- Waypoint missions
- MAVlink compatibility for mission planning software
Simple field deployment…
- One Tool – Assembly, disassembly and transport is a one-tool process that takes 15 minutes or less
- Rugged Travel Case – Transport the Galaxy with its ground control station in a case that can be transported on any airline.
- Compact Ground Control Station – Remain mobile while flying with a GCS that you can carry
||Battery Options: 12s (50 v):|
Drone Rescue Systems Parachute integration. Designed to protect payload. The Galaxy 950 has completed a successful testing programme of parachute deployment at various heights and payload weight.
The case houses the full Galaxy 950, Ground Control Station and assembly tools. Very rugged and able to be transported on commercial airlines.
No other single rotor on the market in this class has the ability to pack down this small and easily.
Length – 132cm (52″)
Height – 42cm (16.5″)
Width – 52cm (20″)
Each system is customized to your needs and payload requirements to provide the best endurance and overall stability.
May Payload Weight: 6 kg (13.2 lbs)
LiDAR, Thermal, Photogrammetry, Multispectral, Hyperspectral, and Multi-Sensor
Contact us to discuss other payload options.