Teledyne Optech CL-90
LiDAR USA integration of the Teledyne survey grade sensor featuring superior vegetation penetration and long-range performance for maximum productivity at UAS ceilings.
This LiDAR is designed for exceptional canopy penetration, low-noise, high-quality survey-grade data boasting exceptional performance in accuracy and precision, best-in-class range performance offering full LiDAR performance across the entire operating altitude of the UAV and a unique variable field of view for users looking to maximize single-pass point density.
Survey-grade OEM lidar sensors that employ proven technology in a compact design for integration with mobile and UAV platforms. Available as a transceiver for system integration, our compact lidar sensors enable high-quality data in complex environments for discriminating surveyors. Featuring exceptional range performance, superior cross-track point density and outstanding vegetation penetration, Teledyne Optech sensors offer best-in-class data precision for tight-tolerance applications.
- INS System: LiDARUSA
- Accuracy: 10mm at 50m AGL
- Scan Angle/FOV: 64 – 90° (User programable)
- Scan Frequency: 20-52 lines/sec (10-26H, z)
- Pulse repetition Frequency: 500, 200, 50 kHz (User programmable)
- Range: 100m (500hz) 600m (50hz)
- Scan Pattern: Sawtooth
- Maximum Returns: 4
- Software: 12-month license included (Generate LAS/LAZ/ E57/ XYZ)
- Data Storage: USB 3.1 Storage – 256GB